Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Friday, September 11, 2009

New coupons at Publix

Today the One Stop. One Store.  coupon book showed up in my Publix.  The great thing about this book is that there are both Publix coupons and manufacurer's coupons!  Remember--the two types can be stacked together (one of each type for each item bought) for even greater savings!

Publix Coupons
$2/1 package Huggies Diapers
$2/1 package PULL-UPS Training Pants (33-44 ct.) or GoodNites Products (21-27 ct.)
$3/1 Enfamil Instant Formula Powder (23.4 oz+)
$3/1 Enfamil Instant Formula Convenience Item
$2/1 Enfamil RestFull Instant Formula
$1/1 Iams Dry dog or cat food
$0.50/1 Bounty Paper Towels (6+ rolls)
$0.50/1 Febreeze product
$0.40/1 Palmolive Aroma Sensations
$0.50/1 Suavitel Fabric Softener
$0.40/1 Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner

Manufacurer's Coupons
$1/10 Jars Earth's Best Organic Baby Food
$0.55/1 Any Earth's Best Sesame Street Product
$3/1 Purina ONE Dry Dog Food (8lb+)
$2/1 Purina ONE Dry Cat Food (3lb+)
$2/1 Purina ONE Biscuits
$3/1 Purina Beneful Dry Dog Food (15lb+)
$1/2 Purina Beneful Prepared Meals (10oz)
$1.50/1 Purina Beneful Snackin Slices
$4/1 Glade Sense & Spray starter kit or Lasting Impressions holder
$2/1 Glad Plugins Scented Oil twin refill
$3/1 any product from The Fragrance Collection by Glade
$1/1 any Pledge Furniture Care product
$1/1 any Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner
$1/1 any Nature's Source natural cleaner
$0.50/1 Clorox Bleach (96oz+)
$0.50/1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes (35ct+)
$0.50/1 Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach (32oz+)
$1/1 all Laundry Detergent
$0.55/1 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets
FREE Publix reusable shopping bag when you buy 1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue (4pack) AND 1 Sparkle Paper Towel (2pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment