Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's shopping trip

I stopped at Publix today to pick up dinner, and while I was there I got some granola bars.  Quaker granola bars are BOGO this week, plus I had three $1/2 coupons!

6 boxes granola bars
Total Savings: $11.97 (66%)
Total:  $5.97

It was a great deal, coming out to less than $1/box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment