Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

rebates and fake coupons

Yesterday I got in the mail my $20 rebate from Olay!  I was nervous after I mailed it in because $18.99, $6.99, $6.99 and $18.99 don't quite add up to $50, which was what was required for the rebate, so I was excited when I opened the check!  This offer has expired, and the link I was going to post for you no longer exists.

Kellogg's has a rebate offer going (entries must be postmarked by 9/30/09):  when you purchase 10 participating products, they will send you a $10 rebate.  I mailed mine in a few days ago!  Click here to go to their website.


Last week I found a coupon from one of the blogs I read (I can't remember which one, otherwise I'd link you) for a great coupon for T.G.I.Friday's--Buy one entree, get one entree free.  It was a pdf with a pageful of the coupons.  I went there for dinner tonight, and was informed that the coupon is a fake, so be careful!  There are some real coupons out there, you just have to find them.  You should also join the stripes club that they have, they email coupons every month or so, and you earn points towards getting $off coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment