Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shopping trips to Target, Publix, and Wags

My shopping trips from August 21, 2009

TARGET
10 boxes of pop tarts*^
2 Schick Intuition razor refill packs*
1 gallon of milk
Total Savings: $29.05 (59%)
Total: $20.35


PUBLIX
4 boxes ritz crackers*
10 boxes lipton tea bags*
3 peaches
5 plums
1 snickers bar
6 marie callender meals*
4 packs bagels
1 large box raisins
Total Savings: $50.39 (51%)
Total: $48.77

WALGREENS
2 5lb bags sugar*
2 boxes oatmeal*
1 pack mechanical pencils
3 packs pencil lead
4 packs filler paper
3 packs dividers
1 small notebook
Total Savings: $18.19 (42%)
Total: $25.19




*I had coupons for these items

^When you buy 10 Kellogg's or Keebler's products in the same transaction you can send it in to get a $10 rebate, which is what I'm doing here.

So, all in all, not one of my best saving days, but I think I did pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment