Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updates at Nicole's Nickels

Nicole over at Nicole's Nickels made a few posts today that I wanted to share with you.

First, she wrote about K-mart's double coupon days.  She is working on making a list of the participating locations, and will update this post as she gets more information.  She has the rules of K-mart's double coupon days, as well as some tips.  The double coupon days are September 27-October 3 at participating locations.

Secondly, she posted a list of the coupons.com coupons available to print right now.  This is a full list!  There are a bunch of new coupons available, so be sure to check out her list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment