- You can stack 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 Walgreens coupon per item
- You can use 1 coupon per item (or 2 if you're stacking manuf/store) when getting a BOGO deal
- You can NOT use competitor's coupons
- You CAN use internet printable coupons, but this may vary by store
- Walgreens does not match prices of competitor stores
- You will not get money back if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item, but it may take the overage off of your total if you are purchasing more items, this may vary by store
- You must use your coupons during the sale, they will not reimburse you if you've forgotten to give them your coupons while making your purchase
Thanks to Hot Coupon World for making this information available. These, and many more coupon and purchase related questions are answered here.