Thanks for joining me in my couponing adventures!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009; 10:14pm
Hello everybody. Over the summer I decided to start couponing, and I never realized how much money I would save! Recently I decided to start posting my savings on my facebook, then thought 'why not start a blog?' so here I am! There are some really fantastic websites and blogs that help me plan my shopping trips, and I will link to all of them. This blog will be primarily for me to show how I've done with my shopping, and hopefully inspire you to start saving money, too. Its really easy to coupon, you just have to devote a little bit of time. If you have any suggestions/comments/questions for me, feel free to ask!


Thursday, November 12, 2009

New coupon booklet at Publix


















Today at work I came across a new coupon booklet:  Campbell's Nourish Your Family with Money-Saving Meal Ideas.  It has coupons as well as recipes and ideas for some cheap meals.


All are manufacturer's coupons that expire on 12/31/09
$0.50/2 Campbell's Healthy Request Soups
$1/2 Campbell's Select Harvest soups
$1/2 V8 vegetable juice
$1/2 V8 V-Fusion juices
$1/2 Campbell's V8 soups
$1/2 Prego Italian sauces
$0.72/2 cartons Swanson cooking stocks
$1/2 cans Swanson Premium Chicken
$0.40/2 Campbell's condensed eating soups (excludes creams)
$0.40/2 Campbell's condensed kids soups
$0.40/2 Campbell's condensed French Onion, Golden Mushroom, & Consomme
$0.55/1 Pace Picante Sauce
$1/2 V8 Splash juice drink

There is also a form to get 200 bonus points for your school if you mail in 10 eligible product UPCs and the receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment